It was not to old that we were talking about the iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Unlock and it has been released due to some genius exploit by Dev Team. It was concluded while using the iPad 3.2.2 baseband 06.15.00, which is observed to be Unlockable. Yes with few and minor changes iPhone IOS 4.2.1 on iPhone 3GS / 3G can be possible only if the iPhone IOS 4.2.1 is Jailbroken already. So guys hats off to Dev Team. Read more..
- Evasi0n to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 No for iOS 7 / iOS 7.0.x
- Play Real time Multiplayer on Real Racing 3 and chase Ghost Car
- Buy iPhone 5S and iphone 5C for $0 on Black Frinday – T-Mobile Confirms
- CyanogenMod Dev Team pulled out its App from Google Play Store
- Google Moto 16GB priced at $199 Debut at US (MOTO G)
Apple Latest News
Google Latest News