We all have seen and used Instagram and many other app for iPad for the photography but never had a chance to use the App which contains professional photographs by some famous Photographers around. But now James Haefner, Photographer from Detroit came with an App for iPad with the help of Rocket Garden Labs for the5 iPad users through which iPad users can access his Professional shots and photographs which can be selected as Desktop Backgrounds of iPad.
- Evasi0n to Jailbreak iOS 7.1 No for iOS 7 / iOS 7.0.x
- Play Real time Multiplayer on Real Racing 3 and chase Ghost Car
- Buy iPhone 5S and iphone 5C for $0 on Black Frinday – T-Mobile Confirms
- CyanogenMod Dev Team pulled out its App from Google Play Store
- Google Moto 16GB priced at $199 Debut at US (MOTO G)
Apple Latest News
Google Latest News