Redsnow 0.9.13dev4 Tethered Jailbreak iPhone 4 running iOS 6
As o told you earlier, that iOS 6 jailbreak will be possible even with earlier redsnow 0.09.13dev4 which Jailbreak used to Jailbreak iOS 6 GM. There is little trick to Jailbreak iOS 6 and that is the only difference which iOS 6 Jailbreaking will have to add in the process of Jailbreak ioS 6 GM via Redsnow 0.9.13dev4. But guys do remember one thing that it is just a temporary method as we hope that Dev Team will release the latest Redsnow version which will be untethered for sure to Jailbreak even iPhone 5 and other A5 idevices.
Pre-requisites for Redsnow 0.9.13dev4 Tethered Jailbreak iPhone 4 runing iOS 6
Few things which every one need to know.
- If you have not saved your .ispw or SHSH Blob saved, Save it via TinyUmbrella 6.00.00 because you can be in trouble if something occurs where you will not able to downgrade further.
- Unofficial Unlock Rely Users should not go for the Tethered Jailbreak iOS this time, because there is no unlock tool available right now.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6 on A4 iDevices
- First you need to download Redsnow 0.9.13dev4.
- Download iOS 6 and Install iOS 6 into your idevice.
- Now put your idevice into DFU Mode.
- Now run the redsnow 0.9.13dev4 and go in “Extras”.
- In “Extras” select the option of Select the downloaded iOS 6 Firmware.
- After that select the option of “Install SSH (Cydia is not available for iOS 6 Yet” and click ok.
- Now come back to first screen and select “Jailbreak” option this time.
- Once it is process you will notified with several messages just follow the instructions.
- Once done, put your device back in DFU Mode.
- Once your device stuck in Boot, Run Redsnow and choose Extras and click on “Just boot” option.
- Once it is booted go into Setting > Wifi > and tab on next arrow to connect to Wifi router and write download your ip ( lets suppose your IP is 192.168.1.1) .
- now open Terminal app and type : ssh email@example.com
- After few second it will connect and prompt to ask your password, give password : alpine
- Once connected just copy paste below mentioned command
wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://downloads.kr1sis.net/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- And after a minute or so, your idevice will reboot and after reboot you will notice that Cydia will be found installed in your Springboard and you are done.