Official iOS 6 Tethered Jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 / Redsn0w 0.9.14 – Will be Possible
I have been into Jailbreak and Carrier Unlocking via Redsn0w (Redsnow), Sn0wbreeze Pwnage tool since the age of OS 3.1.1 till iOS 5 and now will be getting hands on iOS 6 Final release which is going to be release on 19th September this month and my personal experience is that iOS 6 Tethered Jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 will be vulnerable because, when iOS 4 and iOS 5 were seeded for the developers, the same version of Redsnow which was release for iOS 4 GM and iOS 5 GM used for the final release of iOS 5 and iOS 4.
So guys it will be not new if you see us using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 or Redsn0w 0.9.14 or Redsn0w 0.9.13dev5 to Jailbreak iOS 6 official public release.
How ever iOS 6 GM has been seeded in for the developers only and it is already announced by Dev Team that iOS 6 GM is jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 and as they have done already enough even newbie can now jailbreak iOS 6 with redsnow which better and easy software design.
So guys lets get on to Jailbreak iOS 6 GM with Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4
Process guide for iOS 6 Tethered Jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4
- First you need to Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 (for MAC or for Windows, depend on what you are using).
- Download iOS 6 GM from the developers Area use our direct Download links to Download iOS 6 GM and place it on the Desktop.
- Now run Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4.
- You will be asked with two options, 1. Jailbreak 2. Extras
- Select 1 option Jailbreak to Jailbreak and now you will be ask to put your device in DFU Mode. i consider you all know how to out your iPhone into DFU mode but if you do not know just follow the on screen guide.
- Once the Process completed, your iPhone will be rebooted and that means your done.
- Now as you know this Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 is Tethered Jailbreak for iOS 6 GM you need to plug your iPhone every time you reboot your idevice.
- Just connect via Cable and Run the Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 again and this time select 2. Extras and then select the option of JUST BOOT.
- There you go, your iPhone running on iOS 6 GM Jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 in tethered mode.
Lets keep our finger cross for the iOS 6 Final Public Release and i am sure that Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4 will be the first version to Jailbreak iOS 6 but in Tethered Mode.
Here are the Download Links of the Essentials for iOS 6 Tethered Jailbreak via Redsn0w 0.9.13dev4:
Download iOS 6 GM it is only suggest for the developers