Google Maps for iPhone 5 running iOS 6 – It Still works
Well there are already few discussion when Apple will allow Google Maps app to be available via iTunes because Apple native Maps App is not good as Google Native App is. So people are seeking an early addition from Apple but guys what if Google Maps still works inside iPhone 5 running on iOS 6? Yep if this can be done, all the region around the globe can use iPhone 5 will the level of satisfaction i guess. There other Maps and Navigational app as well, but Google Maps has been phenomenal and provide every person who can map a location has been given the due respect.
Reason Behind Apple Map getting failed around the Globe:
When Google Maps were born they came up with the idea that rather than they have their own map makers they pull the world to map on their behalf and the trick works. Now you can have maps makers around the globe in millions and the people having most entries are given the tag Map Advocates. Google Maps have the edge and the accuracy in their stats because for example Karachi, Pakistan has its own Map Makers who know the every bit of the Karachi and the map of Karachi is actually mapped by Karachi citizens so the accuracy and authentication comes in automatically.
But in case of Apple Maps, there is no authentication or accuracy prevailed in their native Map App which can make the app hero to zero in no time.
How to Add Google Maps for iPhone 5 running iOS 6
- Well it is very easy. Just Open Safari Browser.
- Browse “maps.google.com”.
- Now you will see the Google Maps in Browser.
- Now at the bottom next to FORWARD tab, you will have the option of Install this App. Tab it.
- Then on the next screen just select third option “Add to Home Screen”
- Write the name Google Maps when process will ask and you are done.
- You will find the Google Maps App on your Home Screen.
Issues of this Google Maps App:
- This Google Map will be little slow.
- Will have some bugs but contain full data for the globe same like native Google Maps App.