Download Free iFile 1.7.2-2 Version to install deb File
We have been listening that if you want to customize iPhone 4S, iPod Touch and iPad you need to get them jailbreak first. But once you jailbreak what next do u want? Yep i got the answer you need to get file manager through which you would be able to transfer unknown or untrusted files and Apps into your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. For this purpose free download iFile 1.7.2-2 App is ready to for you. iFile recently updated the version and now you can Free download iFile 1.7.2-2 for your idevices.
iFile App is basically a third party file manager, which enable you to transfer / install .deb files so that you can check untrusted and unknown developers Apps. Just like you Root Android to get access o fits root files. Previous version iFile does not have integration with other cloud storage Apps liek vai iFile you can send and save the .deb file on your Dropbox.
Here are few key features which are available in iFile 1.7.2-2:
- Copy, paste, rename, and move files in iFile is very easy.
- Even you can edit text files and property lists, such as configuration files.
- You can Install .deb software packages (including untrusted adn unknown developers Apps).
- You can pack and unpack ZIPs and other compressed files.
- Users can import mp3s and other files into your iPod library (using Gremlin2 on iOS 4.x).
Here few more features through which you can transfer in and out from your iDevices:
- Files can be Upload and download via using iFile’s built-in web server via a web browser or connecting to it as a network drive (WebDAV).
- You can manage files via copy / paste, and move files in your Dropbox account.
- User can send file even as email attachments.
- iFile enables you to mount Apple disk image (DMG) files.
- Now iFile provide you power to send files to other iDevices via Bluetooth
- Integrates with AttachmentSaver, Safari Download Manager, and Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing.
So guys do not wait and get free download iFile 1.7.2-2 via Cydia and start using powerful file manager.
Note: to use iFile, one has to make sure that his/her idevice is jailbreak already.
Here are the Screen shots of iFile 1.7.2-2