Direct Update Galaxy S GT-I9000 with Jelly Bean 4.1
Well hot news for the Galaxy S GT-i9000 is out where they will be able to pot and update onto Jelly Bean 4.1. It is already done and tweaked Update of Jelly Bean 4.1 is now available for download now. Currently Same like Galaxy SIII I9300 there are some bugs which are reported on the Unofficial Porting of Jelly Bean 4.1 in Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 because the the Rom file is being used in Galaxy SIII is of Galaxy Nexus due to which bug are there. Same kind of thing will be repeated for the Galaxy S GT-i9000 where some important feature will be missed out early.Here is the Download Link of the Jelly bean for the Galaxy S GT-I9000.
Right now the features which are working and reported fine to be use are as follows:
The installation is very easy…..
- First Download the Jelly Bean from the above link.
- You must have Galaxy S Rooted for the Jelly Bean 4.1 update.
- Then connect the Galaxy S I9000 with PC via USB cable and copy the downloaded rom inside it.
- Now via CWM, reboot your Galaxy S I9000 into Recovery Mode.
- Factory reset / Wipe the Data and Wipe the Cache.
- Now go to advanced and wipe the dalvik cache too.
- Now flash your Galaxy S with Jelly Bean update zip file.
- After that repeat the 5th and 6th step again.
- Reboot and you are done….. enjoy and keep stick with us….
More updated will be coming soon.