My Expectation with iOS 6 for iPhone 4S / iPad for Photo Editing Feature
We all knows that iOS 6 will be public within one month or so and the news which are coming out regarding the Camera Specs and the improvements which will be coming to the final public version iOS 6 for iPhone 4S and iPad will be unique for sure. We all know that so far, Camera is basic ingredient of any smartphone and the editing features are still not as good as we want. For picture capturing we use smartphones in our daily life but when it comes to editing and cropping we have to go back to laptops, PC other machines to use picture editing tools like Adobe Photoshop.
Recently i had hands on preview for Nokia 808 PureView which i think has maximum picture and camera related features. Photo editing in the Nokia 808 PureView was excellent but over all Smartphone it cannot beat other high end smartphones around it.
Now coming back to iOS 5, iPhone 4S and other iDevice which includes the Photo Editing features. We all knows what iOS 5 is all about what are the feature. In the Photo Editing features, i am looking out for the real time, selection tool to crop the picture unlike the provided feature tiles and sized to select the desired part in the picture.
here is the picture where you can see, users have been offered with 9 tiles cropping option and where user can pick the cropping area from the provided grid but, it only allows you to crop one specific area not the object himself with only outline selected.
What i want in the iOS 6:
- I want full option magic selection tool, through which i would be able to select and crop the one specific object, for example if i want to pick only dog image i have to have some dynamic selection tools so that i would be able to crop dog from the image.
- I want option to rotate image via my fingers scrolling in circle. So that i would not waste time in selecting option of rotating the picture to left side or to right side.
- I want pinching option to re size the picture without going into editor.
- I want full toning option available on one touch so that i would no second or third tap on the screen of iPhone 4S.
- I want full tiles option in preview section, so that i would see what would be the color toning if i select any of the provided filters like, Sepia, B/W, Negative or any other filter available.
With having all the above mentioned features, time will be reduced which is basic motive of designing innovative smartphones and i expect it from none other than Apple.