Make OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 Bootable USB/DVD/SD Card
After making heavy notes on revenues, and profits by Tim Cook CEO of Apple, Apple launches its latest OS X Mountian Lion 10.8 which is now simply available on MAC App Store and can be purchased at $19.99 which is lower price then the older one by $10 almost. Now the next things users want is to get hands on the Mountain Lion 10.8 and for this huge numbers turn out on App Store to purchase and to download. Now there are as usual two methods available, one OTA means direct upgrade and other was download and get it install later on. Usually people went on to download Mountain Lion 10.8 manually from App Store directly.
So very next step for the Downloaded Mountain Lion 10.8 is to save it and make Bootable DVD/USB or SD Card so that it can be installed in the desired Machine.
So we have some procedure to share from where you can easily make a Bootable OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 DVD / USB or SD Card via Lion DiskMaker which is available with latest compatible version.
Now to start and to end at Bootable OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 DVD / USB / SD Card Procedural Guide is very easy.
Guide to Make Bootable OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 DVD / USB / SD Card
1. Download OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 via Mac App Store.
2. Download Lion DiskMaker Latest Version.
3. Now open the compress file folder and run the Lion DiskMaker 2rc2.
4. Program will prompt you with three possible options. 1) Cancel, 2) Lion, 3) Mountain Lion (10.8)
- in case if program does not detect Mountain Lion which you downloaded earlier, you need to go through following steps:
- Right Click on the downloaded files and click on “Show Package Contents”
- Now go to “Contents” and go inside “SharedSupport” folder and there you will find “InstallESD.dmg” Click it.
5. Now after selecting Mountain Lion (10.8) option DiskMaker will ask you to select between “Burn A DVD”, “Create Boot Disk via Flash Drive or SD Card”.
6. Select any of them and sit back process will end at creating Bootable Image on the selected options.
Enjoy your ride till the Installation of OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 on your Machine……