INSTALLATION FOXHOUND ICS V2 4.0.3 – Galaxy S2 i9100
After the succes of “how to Root Galaxy y ” we are now presenting the tutorial of INSTALLATION FOXHOUND ICS V2 4.0.3 on Galaxy S2 i9100 . so does people who do not know the purpose of instaling FOXHOUND on android phone .
A Custom ROM is supposed to be much healthier than the original ROM as it was optimized for. The Custom ROM Foxhound is very popular with users of the Samsung S2 Galaxy because its optimizations, interesting, are rather numerous:
so without wasting time we are presenting the method
- CWM Recovery.
- A computer’s USB cable + mobile.
- The Samsung S2 Galaxy in good working order (minimum 10% of battery required).
- The. Zip archive of the Custom ROM that you can download
- Revolver Ocelot HERE or HERE .
- Greyfox V2 HERE or HERE
- Greyfox V1 HERE or HERE
- Psycho Mantis HERE or HERE .
You have installed the CWM Recovery? PC and USB cable are within reach? Custom ROM is on your PC? So carry on!
For now, nothing is started, consider backing up your data !
I always prefer you to please take backup of your data. There are several useful applications to save your SMS, contacts, your call log. I suggest you do these three manipulations with the excellent Super Backup you will find just below:
And for your applications:
Once the Custom ROM installed, you just simply re-download the Google Play application is to do the restoration.
Installing ICS Foxhound V2 4.0.3
- Connect the Galaxy S2 to PC via USB cable.
- Enable USB storage on the mobile. If it does not appear automatically, disconnect the cable, go to ” Settings> Without son and Networks> USB> Mass Storage “. Click on it and then plug the USB cable.
- Drag the downloaded archive in the fourth prerequisite in the mobile memory.
- Disconnect the USB cable and then turn off the mobile.
- Light the Galaxy S2 in Recovery mode by pressing, in order and and hold ” Volume Up + Home + Power “(key” Home “is the black square at the bottom of the screen).
- Navigate within the keys ” Volumes “.
- Go to ” wipe data “, confirm with the button” Power ” or ” Home “and perform a wipe.
- Once done, go to ‘wipe cache “, confirm with the button” Power “or” Home “and perform a wipe.
- Once in the Recovery ClockworkMod, navigate using the buttons ” Volume “to” Install from sdcard zip “.
- Confirm by pressing ” Power “or” Home “.
- Select ” Choose from sdcard zip “or” Choose Internal zip from sdcard “ .
- Search the archive and install CyanogenMod (” YES-FoxHound_PsychoMantis_V2_LP7_ICS_GSII_By_SnakeS.zip Install ” )
- Make ” Back “>” Back “>” Now Reboot system “.
- Wait until the phone turns on completely.
But be careful not to delete the created new files in your memory:
And now for the first time (or not) you end up with a new Custom ROM in Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 on your pretty i9100 Galaxy S2 !
Please give us a Feedback