Unlock iOS 5.1.1 with Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 via Ultrasnow Fixer for iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS
As we already mentioned that iOS 5.1.1 Udpate is appeared just as Bug fixed version and we already publish that it can be Jailbreak with Redsnow 0.9.10b8b and redsnow 0.9.11b8b is still pending now i am going to tell you that iOS 5.1.1 can be Unlock with ultrasnow 1.2.5 via Ultrasnow fixer. We already mentioned that in the previously covered post, where we explained how you can Unlock iOS 5.1 with Ultrasnow 1.2.5.
The process and procedure is very similar but you can say now you can have two type of guides. One the manual download all the patches and then place it to the iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS and other it automatic download and then patching.
1. Auto Procedure Guide:
If you want to continue with the Automatic Download of Cydia, Ultrasnow Fixer and Ultrasnow you can follow the the post of Ultrasnow 1.2.5 unlock iOS 5.1 via Ultrasnow fixer. Process for iOS 5.1.1 is totally similar.
2. Manual Installation Guide:
And if you want to go through the manual procedure, follow the mentioned below procedure.
First you need to download all the below mentioned things.
Download <——— Ultrasnow 1.2.5
Download <———-Ultrasnow fixer patch
i-FunBox <———–For Windows
DiskAid <————-For Mac
- Now if you are on MAC you need to download DiskAid, which is a file explorer, and it will help you place the above mentioned patches in iPhone devices.
- And if you are on Windows you need to have i-FunBox to place file inside iPhone device.
- Now run the DiskAid (if on MAC) or i-FunBox (if on Windows) and go through the following url: /private/var/root/Media
- And Create Folder naming it with “Cydia” and inside “Cydia” folder, create another folder naming it “AutoInstall”.
- Now copy ultrasnow 1.2.5, Ultrasnow fixer and Mobilesubstrate inside “AutoInstall” folder.
After that just reboot your iPhone Device and once rebooted, you are done with IOS 5.1.1 Unlock with Ultrasnow 1.2.5. Thanks….
Please note that this process guide is only applicable for below mentioned basebands:
Do not forget to discuss in comments if any error occurs.