iOS 6 beta 1 Release alongside iPhone 5 Launch at WWDC 2012
Developers get ready to work on iOS 6 beta 1 because same like past, WWDC 2012 Apple will be pushing out iOS 6 beta 1 for the developers and will be announcing the new iPhone 5 and iOS 6. And for me it is very important to push and to release the product which is always remain on tops of the trend setting companies gadgets. Apple has been on top of the innovation factors but right now under a great pressure by the Samsung which has recently become the market leader and already launched Galaxy SIII which they claim to be made for the Humans.
But personally every second product in the market has been made and designed for the humans so what so different about it.
Few Events Expected from June to September
Any ways now the hot facts which are expected to be happened in June are as follows.
- WWDC 2012 from San Francisco on 11th June – 15th June
- Possibility of the Announcement of iPhone 5
- Possibility of the Announcement of iOS 6
- Release of iOS 6 beta 1 (but only for the developers, who can easily access the version from developers area)
- And one Unofficial WWJC is going to happened in Sept again from San Francisco for Jailbreak Dev Teams.
So guys May remain in favor of Samsung Family where they declared record breaking Galaxy SII Sales, Become Marketing leader after beating Nokia in just 3 years but it seems that Apple going to take control of entire second hafl of the 2012. Rest of the Six Months can be treat for the Apple and for the Apple and specially iPhone lovers.
There are some other launches coming very soon but they are considered to be competitors of Samsung more than of Apple so no worries for the Apple Team.