Download Redsnow 0.9.10b8b for Tethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 / iOS 5.1 and older
Is it is mentioned, you can Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS / iPad and iPod and it is just bug fixed version so the procedure of the Jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS and it is confirmed by the MuscleNerd as so guys process will remain the same to the Redsnow 0.9.10b8b Jailbreak for iOS 5.1.
Here is the Process:
Here are the download links.
Now after that here comes the Process.
Guide : How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- First you need to download the Updated version of redsn0w 0.9.10b8b and Run it.
- On first screen as usual you will be asked with two options, 1. “Jailbreak and Install Cydia”, 2. “Extras means everything else”. Just Select “Jailbreak” Button.
- Now you will be asked to put your device in “DFU Mode”.
- It is simple to do, just connect your iPhone with computer and turn off the your device.
- Now hold the “Power button” for 3 second.
- Then also hold the Home Button for 10 second.
- Then just release Power button and keeping holding the Home Button for 15 seconds. You will be entered into DFU mode.
- Right after your device enter into DFU Mode, redsnow 0.9.10b8b will start patching your device.
- Once patching complete, just install Cydia via clicking “Install Cydia” option.
Thanks you are done…….
Please note that if you go for Tethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4 / 3GS with redsn0w 0.9.10b8b it will be on your own risk.