Easiest Jailbreak: Download Redsnow 0.9.10b8b for iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 / iPhone 3GS on IOS 5.1, iOS 5.0.1 and older
From redsnow 0.9.4 to redsn0w 0.9.10b8b release for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS to jailbreak iOS 5.1, iOS 5.0.1, iOS 5.0 and older is long time journey but Dev Team successfully releasing all the possible updated versions of redsn0w so far. One thing is coming out good that process of Jailbreak now a days have become very easily if you come it with Redsnow 0.9.4 for iOS 3.1.3. And i think it is very natural that more time passes more the points are covered for the users to opt.
The redsn0w 0.9.10b8b is released for Windows and for Mac OS as well. So users of using both will be happy enough to use it.
Here are the download links.
Now after that here comes the Process.
Guide : How to Jailbreak iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
- First you need to download the Updated version of redsn0w 0.9.10b8b and Run it.
- On first screen as usual you will be asked with two options, 1. “Jailbreak and Install Cydia”, 2. “Extras means everything else”. Just Select “Jailbreak” Button.
- Now you will be asked to put your device in “DFU Mode”.
- It is simple to do, just connect your iPhone with computer and turn off the your device.
- Now hold the “Power button” for 3 second.
- Then also hold the Home Button for 10 second.
- Then just release Power button and keeping holding the Home Button for 15 seconds. You will be entered into DFU mode.
- Right after your device enter into DFU Mode, redsnow 0.9.10b8b will start patching your device.
- Once patching complete, just install Cydia via clicking “Install Cydia” option.
Thanks you are done…….