Root / Jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.6 Android Inside
How to Root / Jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.6 Android Gingerbread inside the biggest question we are receiving from our viewers. Previously we done the Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having Gingerbread 2.3.5 inside and it was the biggest it because there are some portal who are doing the same but sometime they get the process wrong but this case is not with us. We provided one of the easiest methods. Mostly people try to rotate the traffic if they get it on their portals and blog but we are totally against it.
We simply try to facilitate the users and viewers so that they get maximum out of what ever we write here.
So here you go wit another easiest way to Root Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.6 Android Gingerbread inside. but before that there are again some limitations.
Limitation for Rooting Galaxy Y GT-S5360
NOTE: You must have Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDLA1 to Proceed with this Root Guide for that you need to Update Galaxy Y GT-S5360 on 2.3.6 Gingerbread DDLA1
1. You should be known with the Odin Downloading Method because in case you brick your firmware, you would easily get your firmware back from where you started.
2. You should have backup of your Contacts, SMS, and Bookmarks. And there are lots of utilities available on Google Play, (previously known as “Market”).
3. You should know how to put your device into recovery mode because Rom Manager have not released any specific version for Galaxy Y GT-S5360. if not follow the video mentioned here under.
Now Move toward the procedure which is briefly described here under.
Procedure for Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.6 Android Gingerbread
- First you have to Unzip Utility App so that during Recovery Mode, Update.zip file would be easily accessible.
- For this purpose download ES File Explorer from Android Market and install it.
- Now download Update.zip from HERE on PC.
- Pick your Galaxy Y to connect it via USB cable and place this file anywhere in your SD Card.
- Remove Phone from PC and Shutdown your Galaxy Y now.
- Now put your Galaxy Y in recovery mode. (while holding Home Button, Volume Up button and Power Button for 20 Seconds, this will put your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode Select the Second option, Update from SD Card.
- Now find the Update.zip file and press home button to execute it. Now process will be initiated and your Mobile will be Rooted.
- And after the process of Root, select the reboot option to reboot your device. You done.
- After this just download BusyBox and Install it to get access of BusyBox
Now you are done….. thanks and For further instruction watch the below video
Note : please note that this Rooting process is for 2.3.6 DDLA1 version only… do not try it on other…