Install / Update Galaxy Nexus on ICS 4.0.4 Android – official Firmware
Well after Galaxy Y, now it is Galaxy Nexus turn to get update and install ICS 4.0.4 official android firmware inside Galaxy Nexus. I assume that you guys are well known with the Odin thing. Because it provide the good information regarding the downloading and update process. And consider as reliable process tool for the update. So guys who are holding Galaxy Nexus get ready to use Official ICS 4.0.4 on your Galaxy Nexus.
So guys here you go the the Process.
First you guys have to make sure that you have complete backup of your contacts and all the important documents which is currently inside your Galaxy Nexus.
- Now download the official ICS 4.0.4 Android Firmware.
- After that download Odin so that secure process would be initiated.
- Now after downloading the Official ICS package extract it.
- Now put your Nexus Galaxy into download mode and to put it in download mode you need to turn it off.
- After you turn Galaxy Nexus off. Hold the Volume down button and power button along side and keep it press till you see the downloading screen.
- On the downloading screen you will ask to proceed further with the download mode, proceed with it.
- Now start the odin which you downloaded earlier and click on PDA button and select the file “CF_YAKJU_IMM76D_full.tar” from the extracted folder.
- Now connect Galaxy Nexus with the PC via USB cable and wait till the drivers installed and till the ID:com part turns yellow.
- When it turns Yellow click Start button.
- And now wait for the process to complete and when process complete , your device will reboot and you will find your Galaxy Nexus running on ICS 4.0.4 Official. Thanks you are done.
: Please select the process at your own risk as we will not be responsible for any loss of your device.