End of the Apple’s Trade Mark Home Button in iPad 3
iPad 3 Home Button is expected to be not included in the designed structure which is roaming around the globe as a rumor. It can be end of the Apple’s trade mark Home Button and it can be an introduction of another Home button in the iPad 3. Well there are many other rumors which are coming out thick and fast as the time progresses. People are getting excited as the launch date is also rumored to be some where in the third quarter of this year 2012.
But the design is the main contention of discussion right now. There are few points which can be either excluded or included in the upcoming model and they are as follows:
Few Rumored Changes:
- Home Button not included in the latest structural design of iPad 3.
- Size is rumored to be coming out as 7.85 inch smaller than original.
- Next model can be named as iPad Mini or Mini iPad.
- It can be launched with lesser storage having lesser price range.
Now all the above mentioned points and rumors have something to do with the actual scenario which is going to be happen in future. I have explained from possibilities which i think are considered by Apple Strategic and Developers Team and the points or predictions from my side are:
Possible Reasons for making changing
- For me if the Home button going to vanish from iPad 3, it can be very good and healthy change because almost all the smart phones is copying the Home Button placement. And the way Apple took the basic design copy factor into legislation was true upto some extend.
- There can be another reason that it will make a rather than hardware change, they make the software change, like whenever user slide from down to upwards, Home screen appears.
- There can be chance that Home button will be replaced with touch and sensor button just like every other smart phone manufacturer using “Go Back” on screen with touch gesture.
- Reason of introducing the smaller screen iPad 3 would be introduced to give competition to Samsung Galaxy Note and Kindle, which are giving tough competition to the iPad 2 right now.