Root / Jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.5 Android Inside
Guys i will be going to Root / Jailbreak Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 having 2.3.5 Android Inside and to take access of Super User circle. Well all the time i have been busy in making you guys Unlocking iPhone and Jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch but this time i will make Android phone to Root and Jailbreak. It is a kind off jailbreak on Android, which will enable you to get any other Android Rom on your device, right now i am having hands on Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 to root / jailbreak.
There are few limitations before going into the process of Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Root / Unlock.
- First you have to Unzip Utility App so that during Recovery Mode, Update.zip file would be easily accessible.
- For this purpose download ES File Explorer from Android Market and install it.
- Now download Update.zip from HERE on PC.
- Pick your Galaxy Y to connect it via USB cable and place this file anywhere in your SD Card.
- Remove Phone from PC and Shutdown your Galaxy Y now.
- Now put your Galaxy Y in recovery mode. (while holding Home Button, Volume Up button and Power Button for 20 Seconds, this will put your device in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode Select the Second option, Update from SD Card.
- Now find the Update.zip file and press home button to execute it. Now process will be initiated and your Mobile will be Rooted.
- And after the process of Root, select the reboot option to reboot your device. You done.
- After this just download BusyBox and Install it to get access of BusyBox
Here is the Video of the Galaxy Y which i Rooted via using Recovery Mode.