Use Integrated Twitter on iOS 5 – Location, Video, Picture sharing option Enabled
Well Twitter is the most happening thing in micro blogging and we use it every where, whether we are roaming around or not, it always remain on finger tips. So iOS 5 has its integration inside it and the Twitter inside iOS 5 has Geo Tagging, Location sharing, and Links sharing even video links can be email to the friends with whom we want to share it. So guys there is quick over view where you will have tour to use Twitter which is integrated inside iOS 5.
Now guys there are few good feature which are included inside iOS 5 for Twitter and those the integration features. We all knows that Siri is inducted inside the iPhone 4S but for others like iPhone 4 and older, every one use twitter for sharing and circulating words so here are some good integration features available for iOS 5 and twitter:
- Now from Twitter integration, after installing Twitter App, Once you have to activate your Twitter Integration.
- Once you are done , you can Share the pictures taken from your camera and you can simple roll to right side and go inside option, there you will see tweet, tap it to share on twitter.
- You can also add some short message along side with picture.
- You can share location by pin down at your blue arrow showing your location and can share it via tweet.
- While browsing a you tube channels, you can simply tap on blue arrow along side with the video name, and share the video by tapping on share the video button.
- You can also add some short message here again.
- If you are browsing using Safari, if you go into option there you again see share link button, use that button and share the links which you like with your friends and buddies.
So guys i hope as blogger, you all going to like this particular integration features.