How to Re Activate Hotspot Wi-Fi After Downloading iOS 5
Well after all iOS 5 is a creation of human and human creations and inventions are full of error even craps, so same thing apply for the iOS 5 where lots of people are having problem of Wi-Fi disappearing from the connections tab. Now this was initially came in almost all the provious fleets of iOS 5 where users have manually get it activated and by doing this they can simple re active the Hotspot.
Here is the easiest ways to re activate the Wi-Fi Hotspot in iOS 5.
- First you need to hold the iPhone (lolz just joking follow the next point).
- Go through the Settings App
- And tab on general
- Now scroll down and find Personal Hotspot.
- Turn it off if it is tunrned off some how.
- Wait for it to get activated again.
Now if this method does not work here is another process guide :
- Go through the setting App again.
- Tab on General.
- Now scroll all the way down to Reset Network Setting.
- Tab on Reset Network settings.
And now wait for the reboot of iPhone / iPod or any other device you are holding, and hope that the Personal Hotspot Wi-Fi is activated if not, try the process again it will work for sure. believe me i am not joking… that’s the way it should be