Gevey Sim / Ultrasn0w 1.2.4 Unlock iOS 5 via Cydia
Well we already mentioned that iOS 5 Unlock Ultrasn0w will be available by today and it happens as mentioned as per tweet by MuscleNerd. So guys Now turn on your iPhone 4 and 3GS to Unlock iOS 5 vai ultrasnow 1.2.4 and if you have Gevey Sim, you can unlock iOS 5 with Gevey Sim as well. The process starts right after Jailbreak of iOS 5, which can be done with redsn0w 0.9.9b5, which can preserve the baseband as well.
Now here is the procoess:
- First you need to Jailbreak iOS 5 vai redsnow 0.9.9b5.
- After Jailbreak, open Cydia.
- Now go to “Manage” and tab on it.
- Now tab on Source and type the following url (http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com/)
- You will find the Ultrasnow 1.2.4 Install it.
- Once installed you are done with unlocking Enjoy….
For Gevey Sim procedure stand still for those who are news here is quick words for them.
- Put Gevey Sim on, put the iPhone on Flight Mode and dial 112 adn wait till you get the signal bar back…. once you get the signal, you are done with Unlocking iOS 5 vai Gevey Sim.
There is one Note in form of Tweet for iPhoen 3GS having baseband 06.15 which users should keep in mind:
Note: there’s a special “trick” that iPhone3GS owners with baseband 06.15 need for iOS5. During the new setup screens you see when you start iOS5 for the first time, you’ll be asked about Location Services. Be sure to select “Disable Location Services” when asked! Later on in the setup, you’ll have the chance to turn on Location Services again when asked if you want to use “Find my iPhone”. It’s fine to turn it back on at that point, if that’s your desire (or you can always go in and enable it in Settings.app).