Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 jailbreak iPhone without IPSW for All
After the Launch of redsnow in beta, where you have to download IPSW to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch now iPhone Dev Team has provided biggest successful version, where you do not need to have the IPSW download for jailbreaking iOS on your iDevice. The self installationed version is now fully configured to fetch all the required files from Internet just to Jailbreak your device. And hats off to Dev Team developers who have made this thing possible and negating long and hectic (although earlier process was not that difficult) process for Jailbreak iPhone.
The Redsn0w 0.9.9b1 has been launch for both windows and Mac OS so that both users can get benefit out of it. There are some other features which are added in this particular version which was not present in the older version aside with jailbreaking option. Where you can easily use those feature if you already have the Jailbroken iPhone. but if you want to Jailbreak iPhone you can still opt for using Redsnow 0.9.9b1 version.
Here is the process which will guide you through the Jailbreak Process:
1. Download Redsnow 0.9.9b1 and start it.
2. Now you will be asked to select between two options, one is “Jailbreak” and “Extras”.
3. For jailbreak process click on Jailbreak button, where you will lead to jailbreak and finally to install Cydia.
4. Go next and you will be ask to put your device on DFU Mode and the screen comes next will fully guide you, how to put device on DFU Mode.
4. After that Redsnow will install required files and after that ask you to select the options such as Install Cydia etc. now it upto you what you select with installing Cydia.
5. After selecting the options go next and sit back , your device will be Jailbreak after the completion of the process.
Here are the Download Links for Redsnow 0.9.9b1