How to install Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread on Samsung Galaxy S2
Android has released Gingerbread 2.3.5 for Android smart phones and here we going to proceed with Samsung Galaxy S2 to install Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread firmware. We already described the way to install Gingerbread 2.3.3 for Nexus S and for Nexus One. but this time we are moving with Galaxy S2.
We have already predicted that Gingerbread 2.3.5 is coming out soon and Here is the process and just follow the instruction mentioned below:
- First Download Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 Firmware and Save it on the sd card of Galaxy S2.
- Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode and Now select any of the methods like, Rom Manager, Power + Volume Up + Start, ADB etc.
- Make a complete backup of your Galaxy S2.
- Now flash your Galaxy S2 only for the first time, and to do that use Volume Key and Start button to format the data from Galaxy S2.
- Now start the installation from sd card and find it to install.
- Only check yes to Si and install the file update-devnull-xxx-signed.zip
- Wait till the installation start and complete the process.
- After the process completes, select to restart your Galaxy S2. That’s it You Are done
Note: Please opt for this method at your own risk as we will not be responsible for any harm to your Galaxy S2