GEVEY Sim Card Unlock Iphone 4 on IOS 5 Beta 2 via Downgrading it to iOS 4.3.3
It is very much about time that iPhone 4 gets Unlock on iOS 5 Beta 2 via Gevey Sim. Gevey Sim already done the iOS 4 Unlock for iPhone 4 but this time it is iOS 5 on iPhone 4 which get unlock via hardware unlocking process. It is already under discussion that iOS 5 on Latest iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 will be coming with official Unlock but still it is in rumor more and no real words are out.
Scenario also suggest that with the gradual decline of Nokia in Mid Range Price Cellphone Apple might jump into Mid and Low Price Range Cellphones for regions like Asia , Africa and Latin America.
So the here is the deal and the process:
- If you have update ont IOS 5 beta 2, just Download iOS 4.3.3 Firmware and downgrade iOS 5 beta 2 iOS 4.3.3 via Restore option available.
- Downgrade will also downgrade the baseband of iPhone 4 (from 04.11.06 to 04.10.01)
- Then jailbreak iPhone 4 via Snowbreeze 2.8b2 for this follow the post of Snowbreeze 2.8b1 Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 1 (but replace Snowbreeze 2.8b1 with 2.8b2 and iOS 5 beta 1 with iOS 5 beta 2)
- Then during first reboot of iPhone 4, which will be running on iOS 5 beta 2 custom firmware do not activate your iPhone and just skip it and turn off your iPhone.
- Now put the Gevey Sim Card in under your Sim card inside iPhone 4 and turn it on.
- Now wait for the one signal bar, as soon as signal bar appear, call at 112 and disconnect the call right after 2 to 3 seconds.
- now go iPhone 4 setting and turn on Airplane Mode (offline Mode) and wait for 45 to 50 seconds, iPhone 4 will through some errors like “no sim card installed” but once you waited for 45 to 50 seconds go back to settings and turn off the Airplane Mode
- Boomm you are done with iPhone 4 on iOS 5 Beta 2 Unlocking via Gevey Sim Card