Easiest Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 3 with Snowbreeze 2.8b4 for Windows only
It is raining for the Jailbreaking App, as Snowbreeze 2.8b4 has been released right after iOS 5 beta 3 to Jailbreak Tethered via Snowbreeze 2.8b4 and this time hactivate is disabled for the Windows users only. because MAC user will not get Snowbreeze. Snowbreeze 2.8b4 is having same kind of process which we presented earlier for Snowbreeze 2.8b1 to Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 1. So guys it is only the some App Store patched update, which will Teththeredly Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 3.
So guys, here is the process, through which you can simply Jailbreak your iPhone device.
but before proceeding you have download these under:
Now here is the process:
- Now start the Snowbreeze 2.8b4 and click on Next Button.
- Now select the Expert Mode and select the Build IPSW and point to the earlier download IOS 5 beta 3. If you want to unlock your device afterwards when Ultrasnow will be release, choose option of Preserve the Old Baseband, instead of Expert Mode.
- Snowbreeze 2.8b4 will create custom IPSW for the jailbreaking and in process your snowbreeze will first pwn it with greenpoison and that runs iREB.
- Now make sure your device in turned off and connect it to the iTunes. and Put it into DFU mode
- Select the option of Restore instead of update and After that once your device restarted it mean you are done with Untethered Jailbreaking.
- After that you have to use iBooty v2.0 (which will be created when snowbreeze 2.8b4 would be creating custom IOS 5 Beta 3) and select you device in the process and iBooty will ask you to put your device on DFU mode and iBooty will upload some files during installation.
Once done you are done with Tethered Jailbreak. Enjoy and do let us know if any bugs prevailed.