Downgrade iOS 4.3.4 to iOS 4.3.3/4.3 or any Older Version
Guys, those who have accidentally updated iOS 4.3.3 to iOS 4.3.4 they can now downgrade iOS 4.3.4 to iOS 4.3.3 to Unlock the iDevice. as we all know that iOS 4.3.3 is unlockable and jailbreakable as well, so why to have iOS 4.3.4, only to fix malicious PDF File, or Safari Browser Exploit hole fixed. IOS 4.3.3 is already unlocked via Ultrasnow and on Gevey Sim Card. SO guys you must downgrade if you have updated to iOS 4.3.4 because it is not Unlockable at all for this time around.
Here are few words by MuscleNerd, who clearly told that general user must stay away from iOS 4.3.4.
iOS 4.3.4 is out…please don’t update, or you’ll lose your jailbreak! And back up your 4.3.3 blobs soon!
Now steps are very simple.
- First start iTunes and connect your device with it.
- Now turn your device off. and Put it in Recovery Mode. and stay connected.
- Now we have to change the Host file of PC / MAC.
For Windows 7 go to following URL from typing it in explorer
For Windows XP you can find the Host file in windows folder.
For MAC , you can find Host file in side “/etc/” while going ” via “Go to Folder” from Finder
Add a Line ” 18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com”
- Now click on the sidebar in iTunes and Press and hold left Alt button in MAC and Left shift button on windows, iTunes will prompt for Update and Restore option.
- Download IOS 4.3.3 for your idevice.
- Select Restore option and system will prompt and ask for the file, direct it to the file iPhone IOS 4.3.3 downloaded earlier.
- Now sit back and system will do the automated steps and automatically iPhone IOS 4.3.3 will be updated into your device.
- May be on some Devices, you will get “An unknown error occurred”.
- Here you will need TinyUmbrella because you device will be stuck in Recovery Mode.
- So just Download Tinyumbrella and Start TinyUmbrella and Click on “Exit Recovery”
MAC users want to can follow the post of Pwnage Tool 22.214.171.124 to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 fixing Verbose Boot Issue.