Easiest Downgrade Process for IOS 4.3.3 to 4.3.2/4.3.1/4.3 or Older
We present Easiest Downgrade process for IOS 4.3.3 to IOS 4.3.2/4.3.1/4.3 or any of the older one. We are all very well known, that so far there is no Untethered Jailbreak and Unlock for iPhone IOS 4.3.2 available. And Dev team members already mentioned that please stay away from updating on iPhone IOS 4.3.3 . People asked me how to jailbreak and Unlock Carrier. So i decided to put some easiest downgrade process for IOS 4.3.3
I have posted few of them for earlier IOS and Downgrade process for iPhone IOS 4.3.3 is also very much similar. so guys follow me with process mentioned here under.
First there are few things which you need to start the process.
Now steps are very simple.
- First start iTunes and connect your device with it.
- Now turn your device off. and Put it in Recovery Mode. and stay connected.
- Now we have to change the Host file of PC / MAC.
For Windows 7 go to following URL from typing it in explorer
For Windows XP you can find the Host file in windows folder.
For MAC , you can find Host file in side “/etc/” while going ” via “Go to Folder” from Finder
Add a Line ” 18.104.22.168 gs.apple.com”
- Now click on the sidebar in iTunes and Press and hold left Alt button in MAC and Left shift button on windows, iTunes will prompt for Update and Restore option.
- Select Restore option and system will prompt and ask for the file, direct it to the file iPhone IOS 4.3.1 downloaded earlier.
- Now sit back and system will do the automated steps and automatically iPhone IOS 4.3.1 will be updated into your device.
- May be on some Devices, you will get “An unknown error occurred”.
- Here you will need TinyUmbrella because you device will be stuck in Recovery Mode.
- So just Download Tinyumbrella and Start TinyUmbrella and Click on “Exit Recovery”
Your device will be restarted and now you can Unlock your Device with Ultrasn0w 1.2.2.
That’s it. you are done with Downgrade on iOS 4.3.2 or any other older version.