Snowbreeze (sn0wbreeze) 2.6 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 – How to Guide
Now SnOwBreeze 2.6 has been released to Jailbreak iPhone iOS 4.3.2 on Windows aside with Pwnage tool 4.3 for Mac user (expected). Both jailbreak tools are Untethered but Snowbreeze 2.6 is yet to come for the Mac Users. So far it is only available for Windows users, who wants to unlock the iPhone IOS 4.3.2 further with UltrasnOw 1.2.2 or Ultrasn0w 1.2.1 which was used for IOS 4.3.1 Unlock.
So guys here is the process to follow but before that make some necessary things.
We Assume that you have already downloaded iTunes 10.2.2 because you will be in need of it in later part of process.
- Now start the Snowbreeze 2.6 and click on Next Button.
- Now select the Expert Mode and select the Build IPSW and point to the earlier download IOS 4.3.2.
- Snowbreeze 2.6 will create custom IPSW for the jailbreaking.
- Now make sure your device in turned off and connect it to the iTunes. and Put it into DFU mode
- Select the option of Restore instead of update and now once your device restarted it mean you are done with Untethered Jailbreaking. thanks and enjoy.
There are some quoted word if you recieve any sort of error here are the remedies:
Sn0wbreeze 2.6 Change Log
* Supports 4.3.2 (Except iPad 2).
* Updated to support i0n1c’s 4.3.2 untether.
IF YOU GET ERROR 3194+
* Close down any TinyUmbrella’s.
* Remove Cydia’s SHSH caching server from your hosts
Those who want to try out the Ultrasn0w Fixer they can follow Unlock your iPhone 4 / 3GS running on IOS 4.3.2 with Ultrasn0w fixer 1.1.0-0 as well. But Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 or Ultrasn0w 1.3 is still awaited. So Stay in touch we will bring it on, when ih8sn0w will bring it on