Redsnow (Redsn0w) 0.9.6rc12 to Jailbreak iPhone IOS 4.3.2
We have just had the hands on IOS 4.3.2 Release and the jailbreaks and Unlock news for iPhone IOS 4.3.2 are coming out thick and fast. Initially we were expecting and it was stated on the Release of IOS 4.3.2 that Apple has patched the Untethered Jailbreak, but i0n1c confirmed that there is no IOS 4.3.2 Patched for Untethered Exploit.
So here we are again with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12, where initially Jailbreak of the IOS 4.3.1 was. Now it has been identified that Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 has the ability to jailbreak iPhone IOS 4.3.2 so the here is the little easiest steps to Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2.
Steps are as follows:
Before going into Jailbreak Process. We need to download the below mentioned Tool and OS first.
- Download IOS 4.3.2 for Your Device.
- Download IOS 4.3.1 for your device.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 for MAC
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 for Windows
- We Assume that you have the latest iTunes 10.2.1
Now here go with the process steps:
- First Start Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12 and Point it to Official IOS 4.3.1, so that Redsn0w cooked it customely for your device.
- Update / restore at IOS 4.3.2 on your Device.
- After this Redsn0w will identify the IPSW successfully.
- now click on Next and select the option of “Install Cydia” and move to next.
- Now turn off your device and connect it to your PC / MAC
- At this stage you will asked to put your device in DFU mode and it will be guided by Redsn0w as well.
- Rest will be done automatically and once your device restarted, you are done with the Jailbreak IOS 4.3.2 with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc12