RedsnOw 0.9.6rc9 to Jailbreak iPhone IOS 4.3.1 Untethered
RedsnOw 0.9.6 rc9 is now available to Jailbreak iPhone IOS 4.3.1 which is also untethered but if the users focus on the Carrier on Unlock should refrain from using RedsnOw 0.9.6 Rc9. Because it does not support the Unlocker Tool Ultrasnow after wards and it also does preserve the baseband. So having IOS 4.3.1 and going for Jailbreak, you should go to Pwnage Tool or SnOwbreeze for your device
The process is very very simple adn it can be explained in simple three steps…..
before the process go through following steps.
Steps are :
- Start RedsnOw 0.9.6 rc9 and point it to official IOS 4.3.1, which you downloaded earlier. and move to next.
- Now just select the option of “Install Cydia” and go next.
- Now connect your device to PC and make sure it is turned off.
- Put it on DFU Mode, as it will be instructed in RedsnOw 0.9.6 installation.
- Once the instruction has been followed, at the end your device will be restarted and once restarted you are done with the Untethered jailbroken…. you are good to go…. thanks
Src : Crunchitech