UltrasnOw 1.2 to Unlock iPhone IOS 4.3 for iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
UltrasnOw 1.2 is ready to Unlock iPhone IOS 4.3 for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS as well. This was already on cards, when yesterday night i posted the thread that Ultrasnow is going to Unlock iPhone IOS 4.3 but only iPhone 3GS was done at that time, now having released for iPhone 4 on IOS 4.3 Ultrasnow 1.2 can do it if it remained in contrains of supported basebands.
Ultrasnow 1.2 extend supports for only below mentioned basebands.
- Compatible basebands are 1.59.00 / 4.26.08 / 5.11. 07 / 5.12.01 / 5.13.04 / 6.15.00
- Non Compatible baseband are 2.10.04 / 3.10.01 / 4.10. 01 / 5.14.02 / 5.15.04
- If you have iPhone 3GS and you have upgraded to 6.15.00 and you try hack it to unlock, GPS feature can be turned off.
So here is the screen shot where Ultrasnow 1.2 shows the supported Basebands for your devices.
now going toward unlocking procedures.
- First you need to Jailbreak your devices. if you have iPhone 3GS you can jailbreak your device with Pwnage Tool jailbreak and with Redsnow jailbreak on iPhone 3GS. And if you are having iPhone 4 then follow the Snowbreeze 2.3 beta 4 so that you can proceed with the Unlock with Ultrasnow.
- Now Start “Cydia” and go to “Manage” Tab on bottom.
- Now click on “Source”.
- Touch the Edit and then Add the follow URL. “http://repo.666.ultrasn0w.com” and click on “Add source”.
- After that procedure will update and make changes automatically.
- When automated steps completed search for the application Ultrasn0w 1.2 and install it.
Your Done, Ultrasn0w 1.2 will unlock your device…. stay safe and enjoy unlocked iPhone IOS 4.3.