Unlock iPhone IOS 4.2.1 with UltrasnOw after Jailbreak with GreenPoison RC5
Well game already started, but this game is started for the untethered only. Yes now with the help of TinyUmbrella you can stay on the baseband and your preserve it as well. So guys First step would be the Jailbreak via GreenPoison RC5. And after that UltrasnOw will be available to Unlock your iPhone IOS 4.2.1 easily.
So guys there few steps….
Process limitations for the Unlock iPhone IOS 4.2.1 is as follows:
Process is as follows:
1. Run the TinyUmbrella and click on “Start TSS Server”.
2. Start iTunes and Put your device on DFU mode so that “Restore” and “Check for Update”.
3. Click on “Restore”, this will ask you to point the location of downloaded iPhone IOS 4.2.1. Point it to Downloaded ipsw file of IOS 4.2.1 and TinyUmrella will through Error 1013, Unknown Error for not performing restore process ignore it and click on OK.
4. Now exit from TinyUmbrella by clicking on “Exit Recovery” button.
this process will lead to preserve the baseband to 1.59.00
5. Now Jailbreak your iPhone IOS 4.2.1 with GreenPoison RC5. Click here to see full step by step guide for iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak with GreenPoison RC5.
5. Now just follow the post of Unlock iPhone IOS 4.2.1 with UltrasnOw 1.2 which is very easy…..
Enjoy staying on 1.59.00 and Unlocking with Ultrasnow 1.2….