Install Android GingerBread 2.3.3 on Nexus One
Well we have already posted that Nexus S and Nexus One will get GingerBread 2.3.3 very soon, so here is the links and information available. Where Nexus S and Nexus One users can install and port GingerBread 2.3.3 inside their cellphones.
Already OTA is in middle of the road but there some guys who are included in Developers program of Google SDK, have uploaded the GingerBread 2.3.3 and that can be easily ported in Nexus S and Nexus One.
Here are some and few step and procedure to install Android GingerBread 2.3.3 on Nexus One:
1. First you must Download the Latest Android GingerBread 2.3.3
2. After downloading, rename the download file which will be in zip, to “update.zip” and copy it to sd card.
3. Now boot your Nexus One in Recovery Mode by holding on the trackball and pressing power button once.
4. Now select “Bootloader” and select “Recovery”.
5. Let your Nexus One reboot and hold on volume up button and power button on the same time.
6. Now select the option of “Apply sd.card:update.zip” while using track ball.
And rest will b done automatically
Get your hands on Gingerbread 2.3.3 and enjoy your life with Android and Nexus One
Src: XDA Form