Downgrade iPhone 3G Baseband 06.15.00 to 05.13.XX to Unlock with UltrasnOw
Well every one knows that still iPhone 3G baseband 05.13.00 can be unlocked via Ultrasnow but every second person has switched to iPhone IOS 4 and over, having Baseband 06.15.00, which is still difficult to handle. So there is an method to downgrade iPhone 3G baseband 06.15.00 to 05.13.xx, which will help you guys to downgrade the baseband 06.15.00 to older baseband having bootloader 5.8.
There are some limitations, which you guys have to take in to consideration.
- iPhone 3G (Jailbroken)
- Fuzzyband installed via Cydia
- iFunBox installed in Windows and DiskAid in Mac
- afcadd installed via Cydia
- Certificate to use with Fuzzyband
Procedures to follow:
- Download certificate (ICE2-06.15.00.cert) to use Fuzzyband.
- Install Fuzzyband via Cydia and run the App.
- Connect your iPhone 3G with computer via USB cable.
- Start iFunBox and click File, then navigate to applications/fuzzyband.app, right click and then select Copy from PC.
- Select the ICE2-06.15.00.cert file , which you downloaded earlier and copy it to the location : Applications/Fuzzyband.app
- Now disconnect your iPhone from computer and start fuzzyband app, which you installed earlier on iPhone 3G. and you will have the option to Downgrade it. Downgrade it and then follow the process to Unlock iPhone 3G via UltrasnOw.