iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak via Redsnow 0.9.7 Beta 3 (Untethered)
Well lets comes out from Redsnow 0.9.6 and coming to Redsnow 0.9.7 versions. Yes Redsnow 0.9.7 beta 1, 2 and then Beta 3 has been release so far. It is a Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone IOS 4.2.1. The process remains very much similar but initial RedsnOw 0.9.7 Beta 1 and RedsnOw 0.9.7 Beta 2 have some sort of buggs, which were removed and clear not fully but still lots of bugs have been covered in Beta 3 for Untethered iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak. So guys here is the process of iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak (Untethered):
1. First of all Download RedsnOw 0.9.7b3.
2. Then Download iPhone IOS 4.2.1 Official.
3. Now after downloading the RedsnOw 0.9.7 connect your Device (iPhone, iPad or iPod).
4. now Download USBMUXD from the Link and Extract it on your Computer.
5. Start the terminal in PYthon-Client Directory and run the below mentioned commands.
- chmod +x tcprelay.py
- ./tcprelay.py -t 22:2222
6. After that Start RedsnOw and direct to official iPhone IOS 4.2.1 firmware file, which you downloaded earlier.
7. Now click the Next tab and select the option of Jailbreak Monte to Jailbreak Untethered. and also select the IOS 4.2 Beta 3 in following step.
8. Now make sure that your device is powered off, because it will be put in DFU Mode to Jailbreak it finally. and setup will prompt it as well to turn off your device.
9. After that process will ask you to press the Power button and keep it holding when asked untill process will start again….
Once process of Jailbreak start, sit back because when setup and process completes, your device will be restarted and once restarted, it means Untethered Jailbreak of iPhone IOS 4.2.1 is complete….. Enjoy.