Jailbreak iPhone IOS 4 with RedsnOw 0.9.5
Well finally after Redsnow 0.9.4, which used for Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 OS, now Latest Redsnow 0.9.5 has been released. And now Jailbreak iPhone IOS 4 with Redsnow 0.9.5 will be possible. This Redsnow 0.9.5 Jailbreak is specifically for the iPhone 3G and 2G. For iPhone 3GS Jailbreak, you have to follow the Pwnage Tool Jailbreak the iPhone 3GS.
now there are some, point which we all should know before going into the procedures of Jailbreak iPhone 3G with Redsnow 0.9.5.
Point is, Do not Jailbreak the iPhone 3G or 2G with Redsnow 0.9.5, unless you have the Unlock iPhone OS. or Carrier Unlock iPhone device.
The Procedure of Jailbreak with Redsnow 0.9.5 is mentioned here under, which is powered by Redmondpie.
- First of all, Download iPhone IOS 4 and Update it.
- Download Redsnow 0.9.5 and Point it to the latest iPhone IOS 4 for iPhone device to proceed.
- Now “Install Cydia” from Redsnow 0.9.5.
- Now “turn off” your iPhone device and connect it with the system in “Recovery Mode”.
- Now Hold on the Power button and then Hold the HOME button as well. After few seconds, release the Power Button but keep on holding the Home button until the installation begins.
- Now just wait, installation will do the rest. After few minutes, iPhone will restart and your iPhone 3G or 2G will be jailbroken in iPhone IOS 4.
Now your can enjoy the Jailbroken iPhone 3G on IOS 4. Those who have iPhone 3GS can follow the Unlock iPhone IOS 4 on 3GS with Blacksnow and iPhone 3GS user can follow the Jailbreak process with Pwnage Tool.