Downgrade iPhone 3.1.3 OS Baseband 05.12.01 with fuzzyband
Many used RedsnOw 0.9.4, Snowbreeze for 3.1.3 OS, UltrasnOw to unlock iPhone 3.1.3 OS. Now you can downgrade iPhone 3.1.3 OS 05.12.01 baseband with fuzzyland which is exceptional for the iPhone Users. Many have upgraded the iPhone 3.1.2 OS to iPhone 3.1.3 OS but still not able to unlock.
But now guys, if you are not able to unlock iPhone 3.1.3 OS, you can still go back and downgrade your iPhone 3.1.3 OS with Fuzzyband via Cydia.
Many Jailbreaks are there like, Redsnow 0.9.4, Snowbreeze V-1.4, Snowbreeze V1.5 and of course UltraSnow via Cydia, but people do have many complain and trying to get back where they were. So here is the easiest way to downgrade iPhone 3.1.3 OS with fuzzyband via Cydia.
Just follow the footsteps:
- First Start the Cydia and Browse for “3G Fuzzyband Downgrader”.
- Pick the “3G Fuzzyband Downgrader” and install it from the list of packages.
- After installation, go back to Cydia Home and launch “3G Fuzzyband Downgrader”.
- After running it, You will get the message of “Downgrade”
- After downgrade process completion, you will get the message of “DONE”.
Now you can enjoy the Downgraded iPhone 3.1.2