Download Windows 7 Themes – Hidden Themes
Microsoft is already getting numbers of high rated reviews from across the globe on Windows 7 RC version and RTM which will be considered as the Final Release right after the Windows 7 RC. The best appearance, functionality and reliability are key features of Windows 7. unlike to other OS of Microsoft, Windows 7 does not have tendency to crash down. Even the single program running on the machine hardly seen crashing. Although Windows 7 cashed very high amount of resources of the Processor and the Memory of any machine, but it is still one the best find of Microsoft.
Now coming toward the Theme section, numbers of Themes has been shared by me so far in very short span of time but this time i presents you the Hidden Theme of Windows 7. As per Tweaks, these particular theme are kept hidden for the typographic aspect, and may be it will be enabled on RTM while offering to the specific regions. There are five Themes which are kept hidden and they are on, Australia, United Kingdom (Great Briton), Canada, South Africa and United State of America. most probably when the the specific region’s theme will be unleashed when it will be offer the that specific region in month of October. But now these themes are leaked out.
So here are the few steps through which anyone can navigate and un-hide the hidden themes.
- Go to My Computer and edit the Navigation Bar with C:\windows\globalization\MCT
- Hit the Enter button on Keyboard
- There you go, you will have five different themes in MCT folder (which is kept hidden for a undefined reason)
- Copy them and paste the all the five folder onto your desired location.
- Explore any folder and go to Theme folder and via double clicking any of the theme, It will give you the specified country experience.
Screen shot is mentioned for your reference Thanks.
Some screen shot from the hidden theme are as follows: