Improves the Windows 7 Performance via Stopping Index Crawling
Well, undoubtedly Windows 7 is the best available OS, even if it is Windows 7 RC version. But still the Windows 7 OS by Microsoft is very heavy OS to be run on machine having average specifications. Laptops and Machine having only 1GB Ram, processor well under 2.0GHZ are having problem right from the booting up. The one major performance and resource eater in Windows 7 is Index Crawler, which makes the slow machines to go more down and in few minutes, user has to restart the Windows 7. but on Good machine which has Processors well over 2 Ghz and having minimum 1GB Ram does very well with Windows 7. In short Windows 7 is the best OS from Microsoft.
Now coming toward optimization of the Windows 7 for the comparatively slow machine, we have to follow some easy steps, so that Index Crawling can be shutdown manually. Index Crawling is the service, where Windows 7 crawl just like Google Bot, when some one type anythign on Windows 7′s program. It search every single entry on the OS, hence covered too much resources of memory (RAM).
Following are the few steps:
- Go to Start menu and write on search file combo, “Services.msc”.
- Then after having “services.msc”, open it while double clicking it.
- On the right sidebar, click on any service, and find “windows search” (Service of Index Crawling)
- Double click on the “windows search” another dialog will open and their you will find button of turning the service off.
- Turn it off and that is it.
Windows 7 is optimized for the smooth and fast sailing and for further detail kindly contact window7themes.net.
The screenshot is pasted for the reference purpose. Thanks.
If the above mentioned steps are followed, user will be able to optimize the Performance and speed of Windows 7 but also helps in saving resources for the different designing programs to run swiftly on the Windows 7.